Best Treadmills Priced Less than $1,000
The most affordably priced treadmills generally cost less than a thousand dollars. In contrast to cardio training devices in other price categories, the quality of these ones may slightly differ. Cautious shopping experts generally make great deals. Not-too-cautious buyers end up regretting their choice, and this will not work well for you. Some research may help you to make the best choice.
Contributing much money to your equipment is generally a good decision that will pay off in future. This is especially true for treadmills. Nonetheless, it may be quite hard to find out where the fairly priced range of machines ends and starts. We have chosen 8 treadmills that we consider the best in their price segment. Some of these offer great training opportunities, while others are simply ranked as the best treadmills you may find for now. Let’s begin with top treadmills and discuss a few aspects to consider before purchasing a treadmill priced below $1,000.
Top 5 Treadmill Versions of 2019
Nordic Track T 6.5 S
When thinking of all the possibilities provided by Nordic Track T6.5S treadmill, it may seem as if it is too incredible to be a reality. It is a high-end treadmill that is added with the most useful hardware tools that you may find in this price range. Here we have got a 2.6 hp engine packed with a55” by 20” running strap. There is an incline of 10% as well. These characteristics seem to be incredible as they are. But there is much more than that. This model is packed with one of their outstanding control panels that offer a lot more than just elementary-level regulation. There is an intuitive range of control features as well as a big-sized LCD monitor, so you will find it very convenient to use. When you finally get to training, you’ll have many preset training variations to select from. In addition, if you are an iFit customer, you may use T6.5S with this application, because they are fully compliant with each other. NordicTrack even has built-in speakers, so that you can connect them to smart appliances. In general, there are a lot of innovative features of this treadmill that make it a great choice.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9
This is an elementary-level treadmill oriented on home use. It has a sale value of only $287, which makes it one of the least costly machines. Customers should not anticipate extremely good quality because most treadmills available with a discount cost $799 at a minimum, but the G 5.9 model may fit the requirements of certain users. Apart from its low price, this machine is perfect for small training rooms due to its compact size.
What We Value:
- Pricing: Low price is a highly attractive feature of Weslo G 5.9. The treadmill is sold at the price of just $399, and it often costs not more than $299 on Amazon with shipping included;
- Pre-programmed training: Six training programs are integrated into the system. These programs were specially created by a fully certified trainer that made it possible to take full advantage of one’s workout time;
- Saves much space: Weslo Cadence treadmills are of a small size. This particular model has a footprint of only 64.5” long and 29” wide. It is fully foldable so that it may occupy even less space while being stored. The deck can also be positioned vertically.
ProForm 505 CST
The upgraded Pro-Form 505 CST is an affordable elementary-level treadmill that is highly valued for its durability and ease of operation. The space-saving design is ensured by the EasyLift folding system that allows folding it quickly and with much ease in order to place the machine for storage.
What We Value:
- Pricing: This version has an impressive price tag of $999. Even for a basic-level version, this is an incredible price from such a respectable brand. The lifelong warranty on the frame is also a pleasant surprise at such a price;
- Foldability: The space-saving characteristics of this model are achieved due to the use of EasyLift technology that makes it extremely easy to fold the device and put away for future use. The deck is also lightweight which is great for smaller training rooms;
- Software range: For a basic-level treadmill, the presence of 18 in-built software tools is pretty impressive. These programs provide everything necessary for each customer and are designed by qualified personal trainers so that you can be absolutely sure that you’ll achieve the desired outcomes with the help of one of these software instruments. Besides, the treadmill allows regulating the incline and speed on its own accord depending on the chosen program;
- Audio system: Even though this model does not have any entertainment technologies, it is still equipped with a pair of 2” Intermix speakers apart from being compatible with smartphones;
- Motor: Even though the machine does not have the strongest motor, 2.5 HP is not a bad characteristic. What is more, it is a Mach Z commercial-level electromagnetic DC motor, which is virtually synonymous to being powerful, durable and noiseless;
- Warranty: Pro-Form provides a lifelong warranty for the frame as well as 25 years of warranty time for the motor and only one year for parts. These are all incredible propositions, which demonstrate that Pro-Form is an excellent choice at such a price.
XTERRA Fitness TR150 Foldable Treadmill
XTERRA Fitness specializes in the production of low-value yet not “expensive” fitness-oriented devices for household use. As a rule, XTERRA treadmills are available for sale for a price of less than $1,000, but they are still of better quality than the versions sold at a much bigger price. A wireless heartbeat monitoring system, automatically adjusted incline and Bluetooth technology are some of its major privileges. The company produces its devices under strict quality control, and they also offer free replacement of parts and home-based repair services.
What We Value:
- Low price: XTERRA treadmills are available at a cheap price for their quality. Although the full price might be high, these devices are a preferable choice when they are available at a discount of 50%. And the company offers such discounts quite often;
- Foldable frames: In order to maximize your free space, the treadmills of this brand are added with foldable frames. You can get some extra space by keeping the deck vertically. Folding XTERRA machine is not so difficult, because hydraulics are supposed to shift the deck after you push it;
- Two-ply exercise straps: the thickness of a strap for a workout may influence the noise level of the device as well as its lifespan. XTERRA straps are quite thick to ensure noiseless operation, and they are also not vulnerable to possible damage like the ones you would find on super-cheap treadmills. However, you’ll still need to lubricate the strap every 180 miles for it to operate properly;
- Regulated cushioning: A switch on all the treadmills of XTERRA allows selecting the firmness characteristics;
- Extra benefits: A cooling fan and holders for water bottles are also added to each treadmill;
- Guarantee: XTERRA offers a 60-day refund guarantee.